| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koutia in April is very hot at 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.1 °C (100.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Koutia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Koutia, Mali
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Koutia:
- Nema, Mauritania - 509 kms (316.3 miles) NNW
- Nioro, Mali - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) NW
- Nara, Mali - 366.4 kms (227.7 miles) NNW
- Segou, Mali - 135.2 kms (84 miles) NNW
- Kita, Mali - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) W
- Bko-S, Mali - 270.1 kms (167.9 miles) W
- Siguiri, Guinea - 416.2 kms (258.6 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 246 kms (152.8 miles) WSW
- Sikasso, Mali - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) SSW
- Kankan, Guinea - 473.3 kms (294.1 miles) WSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) SW