| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Koutia in January is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Koutia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Koutia, Mali
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Koutia:
- Nema, Mauritania - 509 kms (316.3 miles) NNW
- Nioro, Mali - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) NW
- Nara, Mali - 366.4 kms (227.7 miles) NNW
- Segou, Mali - 135.2 kms (84 miles) NNW
- Kita, Mali - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) W
- Bamako, Mali - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) W
- Bko-S, Mali - 270.1 kms (167.9 miles) W
- Siguiri, Guinea - 416.2 kms (258.6 miles) WSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 246 kms (152.8 miles) WSW
- Sikasso, Mali - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) SSW
- Kankan, Guinea - 473.3 kms (294.1 miles) WSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) SW